This is a month where things start coming to an end, yet here we are beginning a new challenge. Not to mention that it’s a daily challenge. As if there aren’t enough things going on in November, especially with the Holiday season approaching.
To me, this means that I will (hopefully) learn something about time management. I’ve never been good with that.
This brings me to the first post of NaBloPoMo in 2014.
My Goals for the month of November – Top 5, in no particular order anyway.
- Speak with my husband and son more often – no matter how hard it feels. It can only get easier.
- To post once per day for the month of November
- To take myself less seriously, but to take better care of myself (no, I don’t count that as two!)
- Spend more time learning new skills – ie. Time Management, Budgeting, Home Management
- Make the best hand out of the cards I have been given this month.
I am sure there are more things I could do, or should, but another of the issues I need to work on is biting off more than I can chew. I see the end result, but get overwhelmed by thinking that I have to get there now. I have to remember that there are baby steps I can take every day to achieve these goals. I guess another issue I have is lack of patience when it comes to this kind of thing.